(480) 887-0680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I rent one room?
No. By design, Events On Jackson is an exclusive venue. We only serve one client at a time, so we do not offer partial venue rentals.
Do you allow live bands?
Yes, we sure do! While a band or any performance piece will work in any part of our building, our main ballroom – The Flint/Jack – has a built in stage perfect for a band. Our smaller ballroom – The Annabelle – also has a built in stage and is perfect for a trio or single musician.
Do you allow outside vendors?
Yes. We do have preferred vendors that we would be happy to help you coordinate, but we do allow outside vendors. If you are using an outside caterer, we do have a $500.00 kitchen fee. We also have some guidelines that need to be followed by all vendors:
- Because our venue is unique, a pre-event walkthrough is highly suggested for all vendors who have not worked in our venue before and is required for caterers, lighting vendors, rental furniture companies, and DJs.
- All vendors need to be licensed and insured with the ability to add us as additionally insured on their COI for the day(s) of the event.
- All vendors need to move in/out (unless otherwise pre-arranged with the venue) during the 2-hour window for move in and 1-hour move out window.
Can we bring in our own alcohol?
No. Events On Jackson owns a liquor license, so we require all bars to be run directly through us. We have many options for bar packages that are reasonably priced. We also have the ability to customize a bar package specifically tailored to fit your needs.
Can we do custom signage on the digital display for our event?
Yes. You are welcome to submit your own digital sign work, it just needs to be formatted as such:
- 275 pixels (W) x 200 pixels (H)
- 72 dpi
- Because of how our physical sign is designed, please bump your design up vertically so any text or important imagery does not dip into the bottom 50 pixels of the design.
We can have our designer put it together for you for a fee of $100.00. You just need to supply us with:
- Verbiage for the sign
- High-resolution photos, logos, or whatever images you want included (PDF, .jpg, .png, or .eps accepted)